Re|Shaping Policies for Creativity – Addressing culture as a global public good
- Tuesday, 8 February 2022
1pm - 3pm UTC • 2pm - 4pm CET
The UNESCO flagship publication, Re|Shaping Policies for Creativity – Addressing culture as a global public good, the only one of its kind globally, offers insightful new data that shed light on emerging trends at a global level, with policy recommendations to foster creative ecosystems that contribute to a sustainable world by 2030 and beyond.
The Report will be available in English, French and Spanish.
With the participation of:
- Jeanette Gustafsdotter, Minister of Culture of Sweden
- Ernesto Ottone R., Assistant Director-General for Culture of UNESCO
In conversation with:
- Authors of the Report
- Artists and experts from beneficiary countries of the UNESCO project ‘Reshaping Cultural Policies for the Promotion of Fundamental Freedoms and the Diversity of Cultural Expressions’ (2018-2022), funded by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency, including from Indonesia, Peru, Senegal, Uganda and Zimbabwe
- Representatives of the:
- European Commission
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
- UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
This event will be livestreamed in English on: YouTube, Facebook Live, UNESCO Live, UNESCO Floor