Meet the invited speakers of the CIMAM 2021 Annual Conference!
The CIMAM 2021 Annual Conference will be held on November 5-7, 2021, hosted by the Muzeum Sztuki in Lodz and the NOMUS New Art Museum/ Branch of the National Museum in Gdansk, Poland.
We are glad to introduce you to the 12 invited speakers of this year's Annual Conference
- Alex Baczyński-Jenkins, artist and choreographer, Berlin/Warsaw
- Dipesh Chakrabarty, Lawrence A. Kimpton Distinguished Service Professor of History, The University of Chicago, Chicago
- Binna Choi, Director, Casco Art Institute: Working for the Commons, Amsterdam;
- T.J. Demos, Patricia and Rowland Rebele Endowed Chair in Art History and Visual Culture, and Director of the Center for Creative Ecologies, UC Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz
- Jarosław Lubiak, Dr. Art College, Szczecin
- Otobong Nkanga, visual artist, Antwerp
- Oleksiy Radynski, filmmaker and writer, Visual Culture Research Center, Kyiv
- Rita Segato, Professor of Anthropology and Bioethics in the UNESCO Chair at the University of Brasilia; Brasilia; Brazil
- Joanna Sokołowska, Curator, Muzeum Sztuki, Lodz, Poland
- Maristella Svampa, writer, sociologist, Dina Huapi
- Pelin Tan, Senior Researcher, Center for Arts, Design and Social Research, Boston, Prof. Faculty of Fine Arts, Batman University, Turkey
- Hilke Wagner, Director Albertinum, Staatliche Kunstsammlungen Dresden, Dresden.
This year's conference will offer a hybrid format with the programs adapted to physical and virtual scenarios, to facilitate access and attendance for all CIMAM audiences.
Book your ticket to attend in person or online.
On-site Conference registration includes:
- Access to all conference sessions.
- Conference lunches, dinners, and refreshment breaks.
- Access to organized visits.
- Coach service to and from planned visits.
- Accommodation and airfare are not included.
Virtual Conference registration includes:
- 3-day ticket gives you access to all the conferences, workshops, and networking sessions + virtual tours of the exhibitions.
- 1-day ticket gives you access to the conferences, workshops, and networking sessions of the day purchased + virtual tour to the exhibition.
- 1 session ticket, gives you access to the session purchased.
On-site conference registration:
— On-site conference registration is fully refundable prior to 15 August 2021
— 50% refundable between 15 August and 1 September 2021
— Non-refundable after 1 September 2021
— Registration closes on 7 October 2021
Virtual conference registration:
— 50% refundable for 3-day tickets between 01 September and 15 September 2021
— Non-refundable after 15 September 2021
— Online registration closes on Thursday 4 November 2021