Call to CIMAM Members to take part in the 2022 Rapid Response Webinars
The deadline to apply is 25 February 2022 apply here.
The Board of CIMAM will oversee the program, while the Executive Office will be in charge of each session's administration and production.
After two successful years of conversations in this new virtual scenario of webinars, 12 sessions, and 28 external panelists, the CIMAM Board is pleased to call on CIMAM members to participate in the design and organization of the 2022 Rapid Responses Webinars.
Following the open and constructive spirit of our global organization, the aim of this invitation is to reinforce the sense of connectivity and to engage CIMAM Members in our programs by sharing their knowledge within our community's areas of interest, and competence. As a result, members will be able to contribute actively to the 2022 Rapid Response Webinars.
→ Rapid Response Webinars are held on the last Thursday of the month. They are free of cost for CIMAM members. Non-Members can attend paying 10,00€ that are deducted from their membership fee if they join CIMAM in the next 3 months. Sessions are recorded and posted at the Members Only section of the CIMAM website.
Benefits of participating in the CIMAM 2022 Rapid response Webinars include:
- Propose the most interesting or useful topic to be discussed.
- Propose a panelist/s or moderator for the chosen topic.
- Be a panelist or moderator in a dynamic and enriching discussion.
- Expand contacts and exchange ideas among our global community of contemporary art professionals.
We look forward to receiving the webinar proposals from our CIMAM members!
Save the date for CIMAM's upcoming Rapid Response Webinars*:
- Thursday 31 March, at 17:00 hrs. CET.
- Thursday 28 April. Time to be confirmed.
- Thursday 26 May, at 13:00 hrs. CET
- Thursday 30 June. Time to be confirmed.
*Topics will be announced soon!