About Rapid Response Webinars
Started in May 2020, following the serious crisis caused by COVID-19, CIMAM has taken the new virtual scenario as an opportunity to launch a series of online activities exclusively for our community to, now more than ever, reinforce the sense of connectivity through online meetings in a peer to peer environment to share, learn, and be inspired by the experiences of other CIMAM professionals.
Rapid Response Webinars allow CIMAM members to continue discussing the most urgent concerns and questions affecting the modern and contemporary art museum community at this time. This initiative responds to CIMAM’s spirit and commitment to be a platform for global discussion, a space for sharing and connecting, for learning, and encouraging cooperation.
Rapid Response Webinars are free of cost for CIMAM members. Non-Members can attend paying 10,00€ that will be deducted from their membership fee if they join CIMAM in the next 3 months.
Sessions are recorded and posted at the Members Only section of the CIMAM website for those who missed the time.
Save the date for CIMAM's upcoming Rapid Response Webinars
– Thursday 31 March, 17:00 hrs CEST. Mobile, Virtual, Ephemeral: Collections of the Future?
– Thursday 30 June, 16:00 hrs CEST. Three Views of Digital Transformation. Webinar proposed and designed by CIMAM member José-Carlos Mariategui.
– Tuesday 5 July. Time to be confirmed. 60th anniversary of CIMAM's foundation.
– Thursday 28 July. Bringing Context Back to the Debate: Museums in the Global South and the Challenges of an All-encompassing Agenda. Webinar proposed and designed by CIMAM member Sabrina Moura.
– Thursday 15 September, 13:00 hrs CEST Perspectives on Museums and Well-being
– Thursday 29 September, 14:00 hrs. CEST Towards a Shared Future: Indigenous Artists + Non-Indigenous Institutions. Webinar proposed and designed by CIMAM member Georgiana Uhlyarik, Curator, Canadian Art, Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, Canada.